Chocolate Covered Pomegranate
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
2 pomegranates (seeds only)
1 10 oz bag of high quality organic dark chocolate
- Melt chocolate on stove.
- Mix in pomegranate seeds until fully covered in chocolate.
- Spoon out in droppings onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Credit: Courtesy of Kristi Cheek
Tofu Whipped Cream
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Yields: 1 serving
1 package silken tofu
3 tablespoons maple syrup
1-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1-2 tablespoons almond or cashew butter
- Blend all ingredients into a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Place in fridge to chill.